Last month of June ended the INTERNOVA Project.
The main objective of the project was to increase the level of internalization of AEI companies through participation in expressions of interest and / or Direct Tenders convened by international financial institutions and / or foreign contracting agencies.
To achieve the objectives of the Project, during the execution thereof they have carried out the following work:
– Identification of business opportunities
– Advising companies in order to respond efficiently to identified opportunities
– Actions aimed at disseminating the project and its results
Because of the diversity of the participating companies (activity, products, billing, interests, etc.), the result obtained during the project has been very different from each other. However all of them have achieved a significant improvement over competitive industry peers, because after these months of work know where and how to find business opportunities in international markets and how to participate in these procedures.
The 7 companies have experienced a new channel internationalization unknown (or they knew little) and thus begin a journey that will continue their own or with external assistance in a timely manner.
With regard to the successes achieved initial results are very encouraging,
– It has spread business opportunities in international markets.
– It has increased the access of companies participating in the Project AIE to international markets with specialized training and advice.
– It has contributed to improved competitiveness as a result of learning acquired during the development of the Project.